Thursday, March 4, 2021

Funaria hygrometrica pot

Been collecting plants for years and have been a fan of moss all my life.  It's a simplistic plant and after all these years I'm going to try to keep it in an indoor pot. Luckily living in the county side has given the ability to source my own moss. I filled the bottom with high quality dirt and compressed it pretty hard. So I just went outside one evening and started to fill a small indoor glass pot with cord moss. 
I give it a light spraying ever day to keep it moist and so far its doing pretty well. 


Also I think the pot is beautiful , I was given a load of old milk glass and am slowly going through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adding a data port to a Spectrophotometer 721

So as you all know I have recently purchased a cheap spectrophotometer , I thought it could be useful in the lab for some biology projects I...